2014. június 14., szombat

About Katy Perry's official Birthday video

We've all known Katy Perry for her funny and erotic lyrics. Of course everyone remembers her for I Kissed A Girl or You're So Gay. And now she has her new album Prism out with the single Birthday. And if you listen carefully to the song it's full of sexual lines - actually it kind of reminds me of giving a hot birthday sex to your loved one. Especially with the lines "it's time to bring out the big baloons" or "give me something good to celebrate" - if you know what I mean :)

And now this undecover birthday crushing? What is this? Okay, there are moments in which it is erotic but why do you connect it to and old men's birthday? Or to a children party? I don't think it's cool at all. It's like the creative team behind Katy being not creative at all.




I think I liked this lyric video much better.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése