2013. június 1., szombat

My Favourite Stories: Wet Miranda's Sperm Swap by Wet Miranda

Yeah, you read it right: this story is about sperm swapping. Miranda has this odd fetish: she wants to swap sperm with her girlfriend. So she organises a nice orgy with their two boyfriends. The story is hot and steamy and stuffed with scenes like this:

"Still sitting next to her Sam, I tilted my head back and opened my mouth. Donna sat on my lap and held her head above mine. I looked up to see her beautiful face a few inches above my face. She slowly opened her mouth, and it was full of my boyfriend's sperm. She drooled down over my mouth, and I felt the first drop of the come touch my lips. It was very hot and messy, and mixed with copious amounts of Donna's saliva. I let the come slowly slide from my lips to my mouth as I opened wide. It felt so deliciously kinky to taste my boyfriend's come out of my friend's mouth. She let it all ooze out of her mouth and into mine, and then she leaned down to kiss me."

Check the two part story at these links:

Wet Miranda wrote other really hot stories, like the one about the birthday threesome. You should check them out as well!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése