2013. június 30., vasárnap

Movies I Watched Lately (A Whining Post)


I Was A Mail Order Bride

The cover is hot and sexy so I thought I will enjoy it. But the movie itself really sucks. It's boring! After watching Asa Akira in some gangbangs with hot black studs, her scene in this movie is less than interesting. And the other girls aren't performing too well, it feels like they thought "let's do another day at the studio." Lame and boring.




Double Black Penetration

Another movie with Asa Akira. This time she does what's her best: fucks two black guys with a DP. But it is too gonzo and too had for me. As for the other girls, they play on surviving the day (and the scene), nothing funny or interesting happens. This is just another black DP movie, not really entertaining.





Bridesmaids

There is no good new Digital Playground movie. Period. I was waiting for this flick, thought Jesse Jane will play something in her dress (does anybody remember her from the good old times when she used sperm as tooth paste?) but nothing! This movie is B-O-R-I-N-G! Nothing to remember of. I will rather watch Pirates again.

Well, maybe the vibrator gift is fine. I didn't buy that package. If somebody did, please leave a comment.


Lex vs. Lisa Ann

Another disappointment. Since Lex entered Lisa's ass a lot of times, this movie has nothing new. Even her co-stars act lame and boring (Jada Stevens and Jayden Jaymes). Seriously, if you ever wanna see Lisa Ann in a hot scene, watch her Gangbanged movie or Fly Girls. Ot Teachers. Definitely Teachers.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése